Saturday, August 9, 2008

Videos Galore!

Here are some cute pics of Savannah eating rice cereal for the first time! And her trying to figure out her jumper. Sorry there are so many I'm going to print her blog into a book and I don't want to leave any cute ones out! Check it out at http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook
Ok, what am I doing in this chair?
First bite...hmmm?
This is so hard!
My Mom Rocks...well duh!
Rice face!
I'm not sure about this jumper thing

Rock on mom!I think I'll just hang...
Im so small in this chair!
Daddy and Savvy...he did so good feeding her, but she got over it quick.

And here is the backlog of videos...the first is the most recent (last night) but its so darn cute. If you only watch one, watch this one!

Savannah and I are playing, she started giggling after I gave her raspberries on her belly and we just couldnt stop! She loves when you do that and kiss her neck! She's a little ticklish can you tell?


This is me sneaking up on Savvy, she gets so excited to see her mommy!


This is Savannahs first real meal of rice cereal...not a fan



She got even more mad the second time...



Playing with my happy girl!




Swing giggles!


Yes I know, this is so wrong, but she covers herself up to sleep! She has to me smothered by blankies!


Just playing...I like her outfit thats all LOL!

No comments: