Wednesday, August 20, 2008

South by South...

Chris and I getting ready to kill em'
Warming up
Pull my finger!

Taste my toe its Yummy!
Brody is a CUTIE!!
Whoa can I have some of that hair???


My shirt says "American by birth, Georgia Bulldog by the Grace of God! GOOO DAWGS!"
I want your hand AND my foot in my mouth!
I like this pink blanket, but don't tell anyone!

I might be 2 months younger but I'm bigger!!!



We went south this past weekend to Augusta! Surprise! We love visiting our great friends Brooke, Adam, and their happy beautiful baby Brody! So we go a lot as you might notice...I actually had a state tennis tourney down there and was so excited it ended up being in Augusta. We were lucky enough to be able to spend a lot of QT with them, and we even traded babysitting duties! Brooke watched both babies alont (and swore Savannah was good!). I was lucky to have Kevins help! Although it was Savannah that was the handful! We took some cute videos of the babies playing! Brody moves all the time, he's so cute! You can see that in the video. I think they look so cute together! Here are some cute vids and pics of the trip below!!

Brody and Savannah I


Brody and Savannah II (he's still going 2 hrs later!!!)


This video is of Savannah making scary noises. I was putting her to bed, the reason why she's swaddled and laying on the floor...and she wasn't done telling me a story a scary one based on those noises!! So I grabbed the cam and caught the end of it. Pretty good story huh??



No comments: