What is this green stuff?
Ew! Take it away!
Mmm Sweet taters off my fingers!
I'm so full!Yes we tried sweet taters and guess what? She LOVED them...we think our little girl will be an eater. Just like her mama! We also tried Avocados and well...those didn't go over too well. She made the funniest face like, "bleccchh" are you trying to poison me? Here are some pics of the event. You might wonder WHY i let her get so messy with food up her nose and in her armpits. I ask myself that very same question. I used to look at pics of people's messy babies and think "I'll never let my child be like that." HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA!
Need I say more? You try to feed a persistant "I can do it myself/independent/my way or the highway/ and I'm only 5 months old, little spit fire (once again like her mama)" She's all over that spoon and before you know it, its everywhere. But I try to tell myself as she sucks it off her hands, she actually eating more. Otherwise that would just dribble down her bib and never be eaten. Riiiight, the things you talk yourself into so you'll feel better!
Enjoy!
Love, The sweet potato princess and her mom


No comments:
Post a Comment