Savannah had her "well baby check-up" today! She weighs in a 13lbs (50th percentile) and 25 1/2 Inches (90th percentile)!! Dr. Cindy said she wishes she'd started out life long skinny and lean like Savannah! Don't we all? She said between Kevin and I, Savannah will def. be a tall one! She did several checks to make sure she was progressing along developmentally and she passed with flying colors (I'm such a bragging mommy, but I can't help it!). What really cracked me up is that two days ago Savannah finally started to want to bear weight on her legs which is one big check mark on the page for the doctors...so today she did great. She cut it close! Good Job Savvy! Savannah has been DYING to eat lately and I say that with total scencerity! She wants to grab the spoon or fork when I'm eating and she's always interested in what I'm eating. So the Dr. felt along with some other benchmarks she was def. ready to start on solid food! Yay! Rice cereal on the way!
Everything is going wonderful here in the south! Hoping it starts to cool off soon, this 90+ degree weather is getting old. We have a month worth of BUSY BUSY weekends ahead of us so the posts might not be as plentiful as usual. This weekend we have a bachelor/bachelorette party in ATL for Rocky and Kim, the weekend after that we're in Augusta, Ga (staying with Adam, Brody, and Brooke YAY!!) where I play in my mixed league state tennis tournament, the weekend after that we're throwing a fiesta wedding shower for Rocky & Kim, finally a break the weekend after that, then my mom comes into town (BIG YAY!) ...Rocky and Kims wedding, then my mom, Savvy and I travel to NY while I work the NY market for work for 4 days...then....complete and utter fatigue. Just kidding, we love it! Bring it on!
Love,
The Palmer Fam
Switzerland Babes 2027
3 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment