Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Savannah is 1 month old!

















What a great first month. I can't believe its going by so fast...this is the first time in my life I want to hit the "pause" button instead of the "fast forward". Everyday is a learning experience, we learn from eachother every second. She's taught me so much in such a short time, to have patience, to listen to whats not spoken, to stop and smell the roses...literally (she enjoys being outside so much), to just look around and soak in whats around you, and to just be happy!

I have a few fun nicknames for Savannah...some of these have come from others ....Savannah bug, Meepers (nana's), Honeyhead, Peaches (baba's), little bit (the Palmers), little stinker ohh I'll think of more later! She does this cute thing with her fingers too that was captured in one of the photos...I call it lobster fingers where she takes her pointer fingers and makes them into a claw. She's our "lobster", if you've seen this friends episode you know what this means! ha ha!
We traveled to Augusta on Saturday morning for Brooke's shower. It was such a great weekend! Brooke looks sooo cute pregnant, and they are definitely ready for baby Brody! We just know Savannah and Brody will be great friends! Savannah broke in Brody's rain forest bouncer, she just loved sitting in his little nursery. Soon the two of them will be playing in there!
We also got a new riding mower...Kevin can't contain his excitement. He insisted I ride it around the yard. Boss wanted to come see me so bad, but he was very scared of the mower...the pics are pretty funny from that. Notice the brown flash in the photos...ha!
Hope everyone has a great week!
Love,

Jennifer and Savannah bug

No comments: