



Our second week has gone great! Savannah had her second bath and really enjoyed it this time! She was all smiles! It was so much fun! I feel like she grows up a little every day! She's so alert and happy! I dressed her up in the cutest pastel outfit and then added this goofy headband so she looked very 80's! But I still thought it was cute! We got all dressed up and went to Carly's baby shower on Saturday. There is a pic of Daddy and Savannah. She's in her new blue and yellow dress! She looked so precious! She still hardly fits in newborn sizes so everything is so big! Hence the large yellow sweater! We're so in love with our new baby girl! She's such an amazing sleeper and eater, we are so LUCKY! Keep checking in for updates!
Love,
Jen, Kevin, and Baby Savannah!


No comments:
Post a Comment