Sunday, May 4, 2008

Our Little Love Bug!









I just can't stop taking pictures of her, I just can't help it. Well...look at that face! Could you? Another week...another bunch of firsts. What a great baby...I know I know all moms say that. But REALLY. She's just well PERFECT. Sleeps GREAT, she's totally on a schedule, just happy happy!




This week she started taking her afternoon naps in her crib which was very exciting for me. All that work in her nursery, I really wanted her to enjoy it. Not sure that she fully grasps it all yet, but I think she looks mighty cute in there!




Poor Boss..Lady took a chunk out of his ear on Tuesday (likely over a squirrel) which resulted in a rush to the vet...which then resulted in a huge elizabethan collar and many bandages...not to mention a sizable vet bill. YES we have 3 dogs and a baby...YES we're crazy....BUT no we wouldn't change it for the world. I've attached a pic of him looking pitiful, notice Lady in the background still hunting the squirrels in the tree she doesn't give up. What a week with a newborn and a dog like Boss (the spaz) in a collar like that. He would knock everything over, including chairs, ironing boards, drinks....anything his level. It was terrible. He'd almost take me out when I was walking. Thankfully we took the bandages and collar off today. He's doing much better and my bruises and scrapes should heal soon.




Savannah and I are getting lots of use out of our jogging stroller. We've taken several walks at the park, and the weather has been perfect. Its SO nice to get out and enjoy the sunshine. I know little Savvy likes it too, even when she' sleeps through the entire thing. She even wears her little jogging sweatsuit, of course she dresses the part.




She is also loving her nightly baths and massages. Kevin doesn't quite understand why he doesn't get massages too but he'll learn. I've attached some pics of Savannah in her Doggy bath wrap from Susan. Its soo cute, it even has her name embroidered on it. We love our little puppy!




Enjoy the pics of the week! We love everyone!




Love,


The Palmer Clan (if we weren't a clan before, we sure are now!)

No comments: