Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Baby Savannah is Here!











Oh my goodness I don't even know how to describe the feelings I'm going through right now. Having Savannah has been such an amazing experience, she's such a sweet little bundle I hardly want to put her down! The C Section went well once they got the spinal in...OUCH! I am not a fan of needles it took like 5 doctors holding me to get the darn thing in. But once they got things going it was a breeze! She entered the world at 1:24 p.m. on March 31st, 2008. Weighing 7lbs 2 ounces and measuring 20 inches in length. She has the longest skinny little legs. And the cutest little face, I just want to eat her up! Daddy has been great, changing diapers, swaddling, cuddling, he's such a natural! I've got some great shots of dad changing her first poopy diaper, he didn't even flinch! This little girl has her daddy's heart thats for sure.

It didn't take us long to figure out the feeding and sleeping schedule so thats been a relief. We're home now and we're looking forward to our first nights sleep in our own beds! I'm still trying to get back to everyones phone calls and emails I promise I'll get back to everyone shortly. Between feeding every 2 hours and trying to make up for not sleeping at night its taking me awhile. My cell phone is also broken, great timing huh?

Here are the pictures so far in case you didn't get the emails.
Shutterfly:
Hospital Photo:

Talk to everyone soon!
Love,

Jen, Kevin and Savannah

No comments: