





Savannah is doing phenomenal! We went to the dr. and she'd gained a pound in 1 week, and grown over 2 inches in length! This makes momma verrrry happy! That means all those feedings are paying off, thank goodness! I'd been struggling to find a "scheduling model" to follow and I finally read a book that resonated with me. Babywise has worked wonders for us! She slept through the night almost immediately and does so EVERY night. Its soo amazing. It really helps when mommy is well rested to have the energy to play all day. My mom (nana) left on Wednesday...tear. So sad to see her go. She did everything while she was here! She cooked amazing meals every night, washed clothes, cleaned, took care of the dogs, helped with Savannah, and most importantly was an amazing mom to me. Now I'm on my own. BUT we're doing ok...We've gone shopping, and made visits to all our friends around town. We found out today though that my mom and Ed are coming to visit over Memorial weekend! Yay! So exciting.
Savannah has also learned to drink from a bottle! She did it with no trouble at all! Daddy was the first to feed her and she was a champ as usual! I swear we have the best baby everrr! (do all parents say that?)
Well tomorrow we're off to Augusta to throw a shower for Brooke and Adam with Lacey and Grant, Shelly her sister and Vanessa and Clay! Baby Brody is due on the 15th of May! We can't wait for his arrival! (I know Brooke can't either!) I can't wait to see our friends and take Savannah on her first sleep over!
We hope everyone is doing well, we miss everyone dearly!
Love always,
Jennifer, Kevin, Savannah, Boss, Marley, and Lady


No comments:
Post a Comment