Friday, August 3, 2012

Yacht Week!! Dubrovnik, Croatia to Athens, Greece! PART 1

Oh my Greecian Goodness! What a TRIP! Where to start??? KP and I headed off to Croatia about a week and a half ago on the vacation of a lifetime. The flight wasn't bad for me...I slept after some movies, wine, and ambien. Before we knew it we were in in Frankfurt. Frankfurt we met with Nana and Grandpa and we were off to Croatia! Croatia is WOW...beyond wow. The water crystal blue (a tid bit cold), the Old town breathtaking, and the food delectable! Here are some pics from Croatia!
I don't always drink tequila...but when I do...it's Croatian tequila.

We always make a 4 legged friend

The view from my chair at the hotel

Stacy & Gabe floating in the Adriatic Sea


Our 4 legger friend made it to the beach!



Can you tell how clear the water is??



Old town Dubrovnik
The alleys were amazing

Lovers rock who can do it?

Daniel almost got his shirt off!

There you go babe!



Dinner in Dubrovnik


Old town at night. Amazing


The colors. Gahhh I die!

Sea Dream we'll see you soon!
After 2 wonderful days in Dubrovnik we happily loaded up on Sea Dream to champs and more champs, and well...more champs. Here we are very happy to be at the drill.



The first day was HEAVEN. The deck on the Sea Dream missed me obvi and I couldn't wait to resume my chair. That's my empty chair you see...hello lover.


On our ride to the Corinth Canal the most amazing Dolphins put on a show for us next to the ship! Awesomeness!



Here we are going through the Corinth Canal. This was breathtaking and amazing all the same. No margin for error here. Ps I'm in my greecian goddess dress.









We'll be back for Part Deux

No comments: