Friday, August 17, 2012

First Day of Pre-K! (sniffle sniffle)


First Day of School

We went to school today
My little girl and I
I worried all through breakfast
afraid that she might cry.
I watched her walk away with pride
and I was quite alone.
The tears I thought would surely be hers
are indeed my very own.

It went a lot like that poem. Baby girl was sooo excited on her first day. No nervousness, anxiety, tears, those were all mine. I can't say enough great things about her teachers Mrs Judith Ralston and Mrs Marie. Savannah is a very affectionate little girl and she loves to give hugs...her teachers are great about it. Savannah walked right in on her first day and barely waved us goodbye. Today on the second day was just the same...our strong independent social butterfly!

Here are some pics I took of the nuggets before we left. Love their matching duds!







About to walk in school...I know her outfit looks amish. I bought it on Etsy and the skirt was a bit large.


The ADORABLE class entryway! They are the Lime Lizards. They actually have a Lime Lizard we can take home on weekends!!!

Trying not to cry. (me that is)


And she was off playing...just like that. 

Cousin Jayce on his first day!

What an emotional and great day. She's so strong and independent. She really makes us proud. I just know that this will be a great year! We already got our first projects, they look so fun!

Until Next Week!!

Love, The Palmer Fam

No comments: