"Enjoy the little things in life for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"
I love this quote. It's so true. I try to capture these little things as they happen and remember them. Blog about them, snap a picture. So here are a few.
Savannah likes to give me things to take to work. Sometimes its a random plastic piece of fruit, or a book. But last week she drew "me" and she told me it was a "very important note to take to work so i don't work too hard." Ha! Don't you love it? I asked her what the line was in the middle and she told me it was my belly button.
Getting to play with the kids...Ohh my sweet girl. I love playing with her. I snapped this pic when we were having a tea party. I brought my pet lamb with me to the tea party. While we had our tea party easton happily played on the floor. He's just about to roll over! Any day now!One of my favorite little things is sitting down at the table as a family. Last week we were eating dinner and Savannah was cracking us up as usual. I think she was telling Kevin how I was a better driver than he was (HA!) and then she realized Easton was smiling ear to ear at her so she giggled and gibber gabbered at him. Just then he looked at her and laughed...he laughed the cutest, sweetest belly laugh ever! I was so happy that his first laugh was at his big sister. I totally cried. She truly is the best helper with him. Today I was packing our bags to go to NYC and she was helping me picking out matching socks for every outfit. I had snapped this picture of Kevin sitting at the table right before the laugh. He was like, what are you taking a picture of? It's just one of my favorite things. I want to remember it forever!
AND...Kevin and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary yesterday! OOOOOHHHH What an amazing 5 years it has been. He's the best hubby ever and just a fabulous dad. For example today he took Savannah to the store to get dinner while I fed Easton and we ended up taking a nap. He then came home cooked it, cleaned it, AND put her to bed! He's just so great! Words cannot say how much I love this man. For our anniversary he managed to get 14 tickets to the opening Georgia Bulldogs game which happened to be at the dome vs. Boise State. Our friends the Wilheits own a limo bus with a pop up tent and chairs all in Georgia red and black. IT WAS AMAZING! We had a ball! He also got us a room at the Ritz Carlton downtown which was equally amazing. We were on the club level so we had all you can eat food which was delectable and our own private stairs to get up there. It was great! Happy 5th anniversary my love! It's been an amazing 5 years I can't wait to see what the future holds for our family! LOVE YOU!
The awesome tailgate!
GO DAWGS!






No comments:
Post a Comment