We had our friends the Willis' to visit this weekend! WHAT FUN! The kids are fun to watch and we were able to start the weekend with nice weather at Barnsley. I forgot my camera but we swam and swam the afternoon away. I can't believe Luke is walking/running around! The last time we saw them I was holding the little nugget! He's precious as can be and so is sweet Brody. Their conversations cracked us up. They were like an old married couple. "do you know where my penny is?" says Brody. "your penny is where you left it last" says Savannah very matter of fact...have you been here...?
Cheeser Meesers!He's a bad mammer jammer!
I spy a skinny girl margarita.
Like totally. Luke Loves the Rachel Zoe Project.
You don't see me.
Little snack cooler for Savvy!
This picture WILL NOT flip around normal. But these are their matching bags for school! Presh!
Getting a face on shot of busy kids is impossible!
Grill it honey!
Such a great time with Great friends! Isn't often enough but great when it happens!Hope you and yours had a great week!
Love,
The Palmers




No comments:
Post a Comment