Saturday, September 10, 2011

1st day of School and NYC w/Nana and Lil E!


Savvy started 3K on Monday! She is going 5 days a week this year from 9-12. I figured that Easton could use some one on one time (or some quiet napping time) and she would enjoy the extra time with playmates. She was so excited to start and didn't look back when we dropped her off. She immediately saw her buddy Naomi and they gave each other a huge hug. It was so cute! Her teacher this year is Mrs. Suzanne who you can see in the shot when Savvy is hugging Naomi. She's been at the Preschool for 19 years so she has to be doing something right! I took pics of the kidlets in their matching outfits (I know aren't I sick?) before we took her to school too. Aren't they too stinking cute for words? Those are also Yellow Jacket colors so they are really sporty!
This is a framer!
My little matching babies!

This pose was her choice! How old is she?
Show me your backpack!
Playing in her new classroom


She found Naomi!

The 3yr olds are upstairs...this is a BIG deal in the world of a Preschooler


Here are some randoms from our week. A normal night consists of bath time and then some relax/tv time before dinner. Here are some shots of Savvy and Daddy being silly and the kids laying on the bed watching tv.

AIRPLANE!

Watching Backyardigans

Daddy you are so silly
And finally on Tuesday Easton and I flew to NYC. I had to work for the week to set up for market and my amazing mom flew all the way from Cali to watch E while I worked. It worked out ok once we got through the terrential rains (thank you tropical depression whateveryournameis). After many delays we arrived at our great hotel and enjoyed some room service and Bravo TV. Easton immediately melted into my moms arms of course, I just love seeing that. Just 3 years ago we did the same thing with Savannah so it was such a treat to do the same with Easton. Because this was only set up my mom was able to come spend some time with us while we set up the showroom. Thank You mom for coming and for watching our little guy. Watching you two melts my heart. He really loves his Nana! While we were there we were able to see Mary Ann and Mikaela for dinz one night too. Just a great trip all around.

Here is a pic my mom took, take note he's representin' in the NYC! GO DAWGS!

Oh and this face...how I love this face...this is the little face he makes when he coo's and talks. EEE I love it!

No comments: