Thursday, September 22, 2011

1st time for everything!

So many firsts when you are a wee one! Savannah had her first soccer academy practice last week and she had her first ballet and tap class at City Ballet! The soccer proved what we already knew...she loves the sport and truly has a gift for it. Ballet...well we're still trying to see. She didn't want to go, we practically had to drag her there. You can tell her excitement from the pictures. She did like playing with her friends. However the teacher this week said she had to work on her skipping...LOL really? I hope she didn't get her coordination from me. I'm SO not a dancer and either is her daddy! Notice the little boy dancer in the class?








And I just can't get enough of the sibling love. Easton is pretty obsessed with his big sister. If she comes in the room he'll crane his neck until he can get an eye on her and when he does its smiles ear to ear! Here are some great moments I caught. Love the pics of us enjoying this amazing weather in the front yard. We had our snack on the blanket in the shade. We watched the clouds and tried to use our imaginations to decide was they looked like. So fun! I LOVE the beginning of fall! Little E is getting so big, his giggles are infectious and his smile is a delight. He's getting better with the soy formula and really is a chunky monkey! Love that little boy more than I can say! Oh and he's doing GREAT sleeping upstairs in his crib. The first night was rough for me but after he slept all night soundly I realized this is what he needed. He sleeps consistently from about 8 until 6am everyday. I guess he was ready...sniffle. Why do they have to grow up so fast?





No comments: