Thursday, May 26, 2011

Only in Calhoun...


Sadly the last day of 2K came to an end all too quickly. Savannah LOVED her first year of 2year old preschool. I am amazed at how much she has changed since her first day in school. She truly has learned and progressed so much. Her teachers Miss Holly and Miss Beth are wonderful, and Savannah talks about them nonstop. They had an end of the year celebration last week. We met in the classroom for some songs first. Miss Holly asked what songs they'd like to sing and Savannah requested "Jingle Bells"...its May mind you. She sure loves Christmas! For the"finale" the school had a Heavenly Colors parade. I was thinking this would be something small around the parking lot or something. OH NO...only in calhoun can a small preschool shut down major streets so 2-4 year olds can walk the streets in a the colors of the rainbow. I was shocked. I couldnt help but chuckle to myself as all of Calhouns finest police officers escorted us around town. Check it out below.
Can you tell she loves her teacher Miss Holly? She asked to sing Jingle Bells.


Savvy, Libby, and redhead Trent
Flirting with Garrett

It worked...he came over for a hug!

SHUT DOWN THE STREETS OF CALHOUN!





















It has been very warm these past few weeks so we've been playing in sprinklers to stay cool. Savvy got our her chainsaw and the juxtaposition of her in a flowery suit with a chainsaw was too cute not to capture.













She came to me the other morning and told me her baby had a big poopy diaper and she needed wipes to change it. She got a bit confused when trying to put the diaper back on.



And finally the wonderful tball season is coming to an end. Its been fun! I know it sounds stupid but I've always wanted one of those buttons with my kids photo on it. I've seen other moms with them and I was always envious. Well my dream was fulfilled! We got them in Savvys Tball picture package YAY! Here we are proudly sporting our Red Sox shirts and I'm wearing my new button with the gorgeous girls photo on it! 

Have a great week!
Love,
The Palmers

No comments: