Memorial Weekend was HOT HOT HOT which led us to spend a lot of time outside and in the pool. I couldn't wait to get little Easton in the pool because Savannah just loved it when she was a month old. Well...he didn't love it. The first time he pretty much cried the second the water touched his toe. The water ended up getting pretty warm since the weather was consistently in the 90s and by Monday he was a little more content in the bath like temperature water. Don't you love his little outfit? Savannah did however love the water. Thanks to a great swim refresher from Jodi she's a fish again. She swam for hours on end and was in heaven. We practically had to drag her out of the water and then she'd take a huge nap from exhaustion. Easton has stopped crying when I give him baths now, and loves all the warm washcloths I put on him. He gets this silly look on his face and looks so relaxed. He usually takes a great nap after a bath. I snapped a pic of his happy bath face. Too cute!
On Sunday we went to the Rome Braves baseball game with the Reese fam and the Stengel fam. WOW was it HOT! The scoreboard said 99 and I wouldn't doubt that at all. Savannah had popcorn, a hotdog, candy, and an ice cream. Think she had fun? Oh yeah! She loved singing with the songs (especially take me out to the ball game) and all the action kept all the kids pretty entertained. Kylie was so cute saying Savannahs name. I love getting all the kids together! Savannah had her first day of Cheer camp today. All the highschool cheerleaders put on the camp and she was soooo excited. She told me she learned the "firecracker" cheer. I'm sure we'll see this Friday at the performance. How cute!
 |
| Painting on the porch. |
 |
| Sweet Kylie in her shades |
 |
| Ice cream in a helmet. Don't you remember that from when you were a kid? |
 |
| swimming like a fish with daddy |
 |
| 1st time in the pool! |
 |
| My face in this photo cracks me up...what am I doing? |
 |
| Bombs away! |
No comments:
Post a Comment