Wanted to show you how Baby Easton is growing! Here we are at 27 weeks! Time sure does fly when you have a little one! I can't believe I'm almost 7 months! I had my check up yesterday and Eastons heartbeat sounds great. Unfortunately I failed my 1 hr glucose test for gestational diabetes which means I have to go back on Monday for a 3 hour test which includes a three day binge on sugar followed by a fast and 3 hours of blood draws. Yay me! I used to have a HUGE fear of needles but let me tell you all the poking and prodding you get when your prego will sure wean you of that mess. I'll also have to get my Rhogam shot which is not a fun one. See what I mean about the pokes? On the bright side we'll have our 3D ultrasound done that morning so we'll get some great pictures of the little man!! Can't wait to see what he looks like! The drs exact words as she was measuring my stomach yesterday were "oh my goodness he's long!"...if he's anything like his sister he'll be shattering the charts in length! He seems to still be head down which makes pregnancy very different. I must say a breech baby is MUCH easier to carry. Only 2 1/2 months to go though right?
Savannah started back at school today after a long hiatus due to sickness, snow, and holidays. I couldn't wait to pick her up today and take her to lunch to hear all about it. She's such a big girl, and the best lunch date a mom could ever have. She's getting so excited about her birthday party at the zoo she talks about it all the time! I got her the CUTEST custom outfit to wear in zebra print because she told me that's her favorite animal. I can't believe my baby will be 3 in March!
Easton's nursery is taking shape so I'll take some pictures this weekend. We have a new rug, some new frames, and Kevin painted this cool end table which I love. It's looking pretty sporty in there! He's a very active little baby and likes to wake me up around 2am each morning doing a jig in my stomach. I can't remember the last time I slept through the night....preparation maybe?
Hope your week is going well!
Love,
The Palmers



2 comments:
Love reading about your life! Lookin good mama!! I just bought a zebra/ animal print romper.... Me and savvy must be thinking alike :) see you soon for the wedding festivities!! Xox
You look GREAT! Glad things are going well and hope you get better news on your 3-hr test.
Post a Comment