| Muffin Lady |
Well the weather man didn't lie this time! We went to bed at 10pm doubtful that it was going to snow at all because they had said it would start to snow at 5pm and still not one flake had fallen. They went ahead and cancelled all schools but they are a little hyper sensitive in that area so we still weren't sure. We awoke at 6am to a true winter wonderland! It had snowed almost 6 inches overnight and it was sooooo pretty! Kevin had to check on his plants so he left out early. I got up and showered and waited patiently (or not so much) for Savannah to wake up. When she finally woke up I told her it had snowed! Since she is fairly familiar with this weather phenomena because of our last trip to Tahoe her eyes lit up and she ran to the window and yelled "Its snowed everywhere! Even on the house!" We had to look at the snow out of every window on the way downstairs. When we let the dogs out they were as excited as Savannah was. Marley barked at the snow because "oh no it looks weird outside" and then they all tumbled over eachother out into the snow to do laps around the yard. It was so cute to watch. Savannah and I decided pancakes and muffins were in order for breakfast. When Kevin got home we bundled up and headed out into the snow!! It was super fluffy and fun to play in. We let the dogs (minus Lady the escape artist) come out front and play with us. Marley had a ball! I think she enjoyed it more than Savannah did! She rolled in the snow, bounded around, played tag with Savannah and Kevin, she acted like a puppy! It was so cute to see her so happy! I couldn't stop snapping pictures of them! This is the first snow day we'd had since I've lived here and I've really loved it! I could use a few more of these!! We're now sitting by the fire thawing out and relaxing. I'm able to catch up on work stuff while Savannah plays. Hope you are enjoying your Monday as much as we are!!
Love, The Palmers
| I'm going to get you Marley! |
| My Marley girl |
| Hey Dad! |
| Rolling rolling rolling |
| Look at those ears! |
| Snow angel |
| My love |
| Love Savannahs expression here...Kevin had thrown a snowball at her face |


No comments:
Post a Comment