We were able to see our precious baby boy this morning! He looks so much like his daddy especially in his nose! His chubby face is so cute to see, so different from the slim face of Savannah. In some shots I see a strong resemblance to her and in others I don't. I can't wait to kiss his sweet face in person! I loved watching all of his facial expressions while we had our 30 min ultrasound. He had his hands around his face but luckily the crazy sugar drink I had before the ultrasound really got him moving. Savannah, Mimi, and Grandad came to the ultrasound. Savannah didn't want much to do with it. But she found fun in holding on to my feet so "I didn't fall off the table."
And the sugar test....Thank goodness I passed the 3 hour glucose test so I don't have gestational diabetes. To all my mom friends to be out there...don't eat 2 doughnuts, 2 pieces of pizza, and a diet dr. pepper before your 1 hour glucose test ok? In fact don't do this when you're pregnant period. I had terrible heartburn! In my defense I was in a chamber meeting and I was held hostage to what they fed us...typical southern options tea or soda? Pizza with meat or without. Doughnut or chicken biscuit? I don't lie people this is the south. Anyway my Rhogam shot wasn't as terrible as I had remembered. Or maybe the lab ladies are right, child birth (I don't care how you have the baby) makes you a whole lot tougher. I can get needles sticks and shots with them best of them these days!
I actually lost a few pounds since my last appointment last week, go figure. And now I'm measuring 30 weeks when I'm only 28 weeks 3 days. He's going to be a chubber!
And we scheduled Easton's Birthday...unless of course he has other plans. We have a scheduled C Section for April 15th...no it's not Tax day this year. Tax day is the 18th this year! But yes he will most likely share his birthday with the dreaded day of taxes for most years! That's ok though we definitely wont be forgetting that day! I just can't wait to meet the little man!!!
Love,
The Palmers
No comments:
Post a Comment