Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fancy Christmas Party!

Savannah had her school Christmas party last week. The kids were so excited to see us in the room when they walked in. I got the cutest picture of Savannah hugging her daddy! The kids ate lunch while the parents oogled over how cute they were. Then we tried to get a class photo. Anyone who has tried to get a group shot of 2 year olds knows how hilarious this can be. I put the best one below but I also included an outtake because its so funny! Savannah has really seemed to make some great friends in the class I love watching her interact with the other kids. 





Libby brought Savannah a present on Wednesday morning. I thought Savannah was going to pee her pants in excitement. She LOVES watercolors and princesses so this was very exciting! We sure love Libby!
 Sloans 3rd Birthday  "soiree" was today and it was a Fancy Nancy party. Fancy Nancy has become a large part of our lives lately (she has a lot of books and recently dress up clothes and dolls). I love reading the books because they have big words that the kids say and learn the meaning. Savannah uses the words and it cracks me up! And of course Fancy Nancy loves to look fancy so the girls got all dolled up and got their nails done and decorated cupcakes! It was precious! Savannah wore her fancy outfit the whole party and ate her way through many fancy cookies and cupcakes!





And our little rockstar got yet another early Christmas present from us today. Something else that I couldnt cram in the boxes to Cali. Its a barbie guitar and OMG she hasn't taken it off. She's quite the musical little girl! I'm a barbie girl...in a barbie world....it's fantastic...
Love,
The Palmers

1 comment:

Megan said...

What fun parties! We were just introduced to Fancy Nancy and love it!