This has been a festive week for us here. The weather turned SUPER cold which always brings on the feel of the holidays and Savannahs school has had a different Christmas theme everyday. She's learned all the fun Christmas songs and sings them constantly...it's soo cute! We've been bundling up at night and Kevin has been making some great fires. When it gets cold I always wear my fuzzy socks so I got some for Savannah. She loves them but more because she thinks they are "skates" she slides around on the hardwoods like she's in the movie cocktail and its hilarious. I snapped a few pics of her in action. I know one is dark but click on it to enlarge it. Can you tell Boss is looking at her like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"
On Thursday night we went to the annual Christmas Parade downtown. This year though Savannah wasn't just a spectator! They asked Mayor Jimmy AKA Grandad and Mimi to be at the front of the parade to kick it off. They asked if Savannah could ride with them which seemed like a great idea. We had already purchased our festive holiday head wear so she was all set. Savannah had picked out the rudolph blinking nose pair and looked so cute with them on. She loved waving to everyone in the parade and she even decided she had a better view if she stood up (this is the picture from behind). It was hilarious to watch her so excited! Taylor and Molly, JT and Adam were also in the parade on the flatbed representing the Yellow Jacket football team and Majorettes!
Today has been especially cold with snow and crazy wind. We did our errands early and Kevin and I are bundled by the biggest snapping fire (thanks to my lumber jack hubby) watching football while Savannah takes her nap. I love Sundays!! Savannah has her Christmas party tomorrow at school which I'm sure will be precious! We only have 11 days until we head west for the Holidays! We can't wait!
Enjoy our pics of the week!
Love,
The Palmers
Switzerland Babes 2027
3 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment