Saturday we went to Tammy's 8th Annual cookie party! It was super fun as always, and we loaded up on a ton of sugar! Savannah and I made Rocky Road brownies to swap and we dressed up festive to celebrate the day! Savannah had a ball (what kid wouldn't at a cookie party?), and she was the hit of the show! She was even asked to pick out her favorite cookie so that person could win an award! It was very fun and we got pretty loaded up on sugar. I lost count of how many cookies she had, everyone was handing them to her.
Kevin and I went to the Williams annual party last night which was a great time. Good to see friends we only see a few times a year! I hadn't been up until Midnight in about 5 months...it was tough! I guess it was good practice for the new year.
Kevin stayed VERY busy today putting the furniture together in Eastons room. I was SO excited to get it in there in place! I love them! See our progress below. And check out Miss Grumpy Pants. She had just woken up from her nap and didn't want her "face blinked" (the flash). But I snapped one anyway...teeheee!
Enjoy the pics!
Love,
The Palmers


No comments:
Post a Comment