Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall weekend with the Willis Family!

      Phew! This was a weekend packed with fun! This prego momma is T-I-R-E-D! To explain the first picture Savannah was hard at play in the living room and when we came in to check on her she was very proud of the giant building she had made! She used every block in the package! It's quite a masterpiece as you can see! On Thursday of this past week Savannah's preschool had their annual fall festival which was super cute! We had a chili and hot dog dinner, an awesome bake sale (note to self I need to step up my game next year. My honey bunches of oat balls dipped in chocolate didn't make the cut. There was one mom who made homemade brownies in bags that looked like turkeys...not sure if she slept at all the 24hrs before but they were pretty darn cool. I happened to work the bake sale for the first 30 min so I was able to oogle all the baked goodness and I took notes for next year. I'm gonna bring it next year ladies...watch out!), all followed by some cute carnival games! Savannah and her best buddy Jack stayed together and they had a blast playing all the games. The cutest was the magnetic fishing game! We had a great time.
      Next there is a random shot of Boss...he follows me rather closely all the time. So today when I got back from the grocery store he was up my butt as usual and I told him if he was going to follow me outside then he was going to have to help unload the car. I was serious! So as you can see he brought a bag in all by himself!
     On Saturday morning the Willis fam drove in to spend the rest of the weekend with us. We headed straight to the Calhoun Airport fly-in. The kids LOVED IT! What's not to love about repeated take offs and landings of local airplanes over and over? There were tons of local air planes, some very weird, some old, some new. It was quite a show! They even got to sit in a hang glider!
     From there we headed to the Adairsville Pumpkin Patch! It was a beautiful day and we took advantage of all the patch had to offer. Including a petting zoo, horse race track (check out Savannah on her pony!), hayride, and hay maze! It was pretty cute (although the hayride was pretty dusty, and very cheesy!) we had a great time. In the afternoon Savannah showed Brody her John Deere. This was his first time driving one so you can see the guys playing defense in the background making sure they didn't get hurt. He really loved it! Savannah and Brody just love to play together. They chased each other forever all over the house this morning, their giggles were infectious. Then they settled to watch TV right next to one another. Aren't they sweet? Luke is a doll I almost kept him here with me. I didn't want to give him back. He never cries, ever...he loves watching the big kids play and just takes it all in. Love him! It was a great weekend with friends! Thanks for making the trek North Brooke, Adam, Brody, and Luke! We really had a great time always!
      I realized I haven't talked much about Baby#2 and the pregnancy...I guess thats because when you have one 2 year old to run around after you forget your pregnant half the time! I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow and I qm seriously the size I was at 20 weeks with Savannah. HUGE! I'll take a belly pic at some point, its just impossible these days to find time. And by the time I get Savannah snuggled in her bed all I can think about is snuggling up in mine. I think I'm through the worst of the first trimester fatigue and nausea although I still have my moments. I'm far less nauseous with this pregnancy which Old Wives tales say means boy...but who knows! I have my NT Scan tomorrow at the DR. but I don't think they'll tell me the sex yet. Right now we have a gender ultrasound scheduled on Nov 6th...we can't wait to find out what we're having!

Enjoy our pics!!





















1 comment:

JJ said...

you are PREGS!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! congrats!