OK maybe being a natural at peeing in the potty is weird. But seriously, what else can you call it??? First day at school in big girl panties, I was so nervous for her. Packed her two extra pairs of pants and undies...and the teachers knew all about her big weekend and new accomplishments. I was prepared to see her in different pants when I picked her up. BOY was I WRONG! She didn't have an accident at all and went in the school potty with all the other kids that are potty trained in her class! She ran to me and yelled "Mommy I peed in the potty all by myself at school!" Picture insanely huge smile on my face as we did the "we're studs" walk all the way to the car. Proud momma moment!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF MY GIRL! P.s not like I'm bragging or anything but we're still accident free on Day 3....AHHHH ok I'm bragging! So sue me!
No comments:
Post a Comment