Well the mama-razzi couldn't resist posting these videos.
This is of Savannah and Daddy in the bath (yes he's wearing a bathing suit). She just kicks and plays! She loves it so much. You get wet just being an innocent bystander! I call her our little "guppie". Pretty sure I was called that when I was little. She just loves the water. She gets fascinated by the bubbles, and then when we turn on the jets she's totally mesmorized! Kevin has a smile on his face the entire time, such a great daddy!
This is my little ball of sunshine in the morning. She's so happy and smiley! My fave part is when she freaks when I turn on the light (which took me awhile in my own morning stupor). She's like a vampire...Noooo light! ha ha! But then her eyes adjust and she's like "hey mommy!" such an amazing happy little girl! Notice how she starts to "play the savannah" on her mouth. She does that all day!
Until I have more time!
The Palmers
Switzerland Babes 2027
3 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment