Monday, September 8, 2008

Irish Jig!

Here are some new fun videos of Savvy girl...she's finally figured out her doorway bouncy. Its so funny! We couldn't stop laughing at first. She would hang there before, now she's found if she alternates feet it makes her bounce! She really gets going...soo funny!

This is my first shot at catching her bouncing around...



Then I realized it would help if I put the dining room lights on...


Savannah uses her teether and tries Cantaloupe....


She's also trying to get her knees under her and push up to crawl. She wants to move around so bad! I don't help by tempting her with her favorite toys...(those goofy things she's wearing are called Baby Legs...best invention by moms yet! You don't have to take the babys pants off to change a diaper and they protect their soft skin from rough floor.) Kevin calls them her 80's ballet leg warmers. I must admit they are kinda goofy.


Enjoy!

Love,
Jen

No comments: