I can sit alone!!!
OoOoOo this is neato!
I'm so proud of myself I can't stand it!
Baby push ups

This Georgia Baby girl and her daddy make the cutest pair! GO Dawgs!
This is my favorite picture I've ever taken! Savannah loves Marley so much! The look on her face is priceless!!
Best Pals
Watchu looking at?These past few weeks have been great. I'm really enjoying the cool down as we transition into fall. The mornings are brisk and the evenings are simply gorgeous !
On a fun note of milestones...Savvy is sitting unsupported! Not all the time..but she's getting so good. She gets sidetracked and like a ton of bricks she goes crashing down! I have to make sure I stay near to catch the falling baby! But she's getting the hang of it, and does it more and more everyday!
We stopped swaddling Friday night...wow. I wanted to stop doing it on a weekend with the anticipation of little sleep. Boy was I right on. Friday night she awoke every 2 hrs...Saturday night every 3...Sunday every 3-4...and Monday every 4-5. We're def. making progress! She gets a little freaked when her arms are lose to flail and she whips herself around her crib. I watch her on the monitor and crack up. She's like a little acrobat in there. She loves to burrow her face in the bumper so thank god for the angel care monitor!! But Im confident by the end of the week she'll be back to her old sleeper self. She's already mastered her 3-4 hr naps...we just need to get bedtime back to normal.
Enjoy the pics of the week!!
Love,
The Palmer Clan


No comments:
Post a Comment