Nana's eating Savvys fingers!
Yoga!
Love my girl
The girls in Central Park
Boss is always protecting her...
She loves her jumperoo!
Savannah in her Juicy dress!
Nana and Savvy..love her lil hat!
NYC girly!We're back from the Big Apple! What a fun trip!! I have a serious new perspective of the place now that I was there with my 5 1/2 month old daughter. 1. the city hates strollers. Trying to find a restaurant that is big enough is only part of the challenge. Most places make a scrunched up face at you when they see your "not so city-slicker" Bigger than crap stroller (what can I say I live in the south and we have SPACE) THEN...there are like zero elevators, or ones that work. We had a very "fun" time trying to maneuver the stroller on the subway. Lets just say there was some incident where we needed to go over to another track...ha! Not so easy with 2 out of order elevators. My mom and I got real buff carrying the stupid stroller up and down stairs. 2. Hotel rooms get verrrrry small with 2 beds, 1 pak n'play, 1 car seat, 1 stroller, 3 suitcases, you get the picture. 3. I still love the city, central park was so neat. I just loved showing Savannah the big city! We watched people fish in the lake, and the sunset was so pretty over the Natural History Museum. We're back in Calhoun now, enjoying the weekend before my mom heads back west! Its been so great to have her here! Savannah knows her Nana very well now! Enjoy the pics!


No comments:
Post a Comment