Saturday, June 28, 2008

Savannahs 3 Month Photo Shoot!

Life is good. Sara came over for Savannahs 3 month photos, and they are sooo precious! The weather was fabulous and we were able to recreate some photos we'd taken during our maternity shoot but this time with Little Savannah. Savannah did soo great (with a mini nap in between wardrobe changes)! Kevin had her smiling her big gummy, lights up her eyes smiles! While I just watched in awe, she's grown so much in these past 3 months I can hardly believe it. Enjoy the slideshow and these pics below are from Sara's blog www.saradharperblog.com . Slideshow link is at the bottom of this post. It gives me goose bumps. You will have to copy the url into your web browser.

Love, Jennifer

Our Fam...so complete.
Photobucket

I remember this like it was yesterday, I couldn't wait to meet her...
Photobucket

Here we are 4 months later!
Photobucket

We just love her so much.
Photobucket

We could not ask for more
Photobucket

Once Upon a Time We had a Beautiful Baby Girl...
Photobucket

Enjoy the slideshow! Baby of mine...

http://saradharper.com/shows/savannah3mths/

1 comment:

Amber said...

These are so precious. They took me back to when Briles was 3 months and how sweet her smiles were (of course, they still are :o). I love the ones of the two of you in the background looking at her on the bed...Being a parent is a wonderful feeling. Beautiful family and beautiful pictures!