Rocco and Savannah at Luca's 2nd Birthday Party!
The Palmer Fam
Daddy thought it would be cute to take a picture of Savannah laying on the bed naked...Savannnah thought it would be funny to pee on Mommys side of the bed instead.
This is SOOO her color!
Love my wubbanub!
Daddy loves me!
Gooooo Georgia BULL DAWGS!This is a video of Savannah on Saturday waking up from her morning nap.
She's going to be a soccer player!
My little baby is 3 Months old! I can hardly believe it! She's such an amazing little baby, surprising me every day with her new skills. She's rolling from back to side frequently, I imagine its not long till she flips to her belly. She blabs all day now, making the cutest little vowel sounds. I love her girly voice, it gives me shivers from the inside. We've been taking long walks and jogs and many dips in the pool. This baby has busy days!
And on Saturday night we put her down at her usual bedtime 9:30 and she slept until the next morning at 9:30!!! I couldn't ask for her to be any better!!! Sometimes I ask god why we got so lucky?? Can you tell I'm sappy about the fact that my baby girl is 1/4 year old? You know I always wondered why people with babies talk in weeks...like come on do the math for me...is she 12 weeks or 3 months? But now I know. Each little milestone, a tiny smile, her gaze following you across the room, gripping a toy, kicking her feet, finding her hands, rolling over...all these tiny moments are measured each week. You couldnt possibly group them into months. It just makes sense now that I'm living it. So my little love is 12 weeks...so big already! I love her more than I could possibly explain, my quarter year old little bean. Who not too long ago was the size a shrimp (remember the pregnancy emails?).
Here is a link to this weeks Shutterfly pictures!
Until next week...
Love Jen


No comments:
Post a Comment