Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Visit to Augusta, Ga!

We had a WONDERFUL trip to Augusta to meet baby Brody and celebrate the 4th of July. Brody is precious with a head full of hair, and he makes the cutest little noises! Brooke and Adam were fabulous hosts cooking, and driving us around. Their dogs are so cute too, we loved being around the entire bunch!
For the 4th we went to the pool, went to a party, and the next day had breakfast and took a stroll along the Savannah River!! It was a great trip and we were sad to say goodbye. Good news is we'll be back in Augusta mid August when I have my state tennis tournament! Yay! Savannah and Brody had a fun time together, check out the pics in the slideshow below!

and the URL: http://www.slide.com/r/XAsLmzvL0z-r4g1xPZxt2vrta4CJwTOe?previous_view=lt_embedded_url


And a little side note.. SAVANHAH ROLLED OVER YESTERDAY! She's been OH so close stretching her little body to the side. We knew it would be anyday. Well I went home for lunch and laid her on her belly for "tummy time"...and there she rolled. Luckily I had my camera too so I got some great pics which I'll post later. She's getting so big! I can't believe she rolled over on her own (and the fact that I was home to see it made is so much sweeter)!!!
Here is the link to this weeks Shutterfly photos:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8RaNWrlq2Z0I¬ag=1

Love,
The Palmer Fam

No comments: