Sunday, May 26, 2013

Gooser Mooser!

I had to give everyone an update on Goose. We are SO lucky to have been blessed with this boy. He loves the kids, loves to play with us in the yard, he's so loyal and protective of us, and best of all he loves a couch cuddle. I just can't get enough of him. He was meant to be ours and I thank him everyday for his love. 




When I saw them napping together I just about died. Their bond is unreal to me. Savannah loves to go out in the backyard with Goose. I love watching them walk around together as she talks to him. It's just precious. At night when I read the kids a bedtime story Goose gets in bed with Savannah. He will usually lay there around 30 minutes until she falls asleep then he comes downstairs to cuddle with me. He's just a love bug!


Did I mention he's goofy. He sleeps in the weirdest positions. 

He loves the kids cuddles no matter how restraining it is. 




Until next week! Love, The Palmers

No comments: