Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cuteness! Still catching up!

I'm determined to get this blog caught up. I mean I used to find an hour or so on the weekends to throw in a post, catch everyone up to speed. So many people have asked..."when will you update your blog?" and even Kevin who looks monthly mentioned it to me. So I am determined that between this week and a long holiday weekend I WILL GET CAUGHT UP. Whew! Between blogging for work, work in general (whoa...traveling), and the kids who have busy social calendars...this poor family blog has been neglected. BUT no longer. I'm back, strong, writing...until like Monday when things get nutty again. Hang in there friends and fam! I'll update you before the kids go to college. 

SO where to start. In February I planned a fun evening out for my handsome hubs and our friends on the town in ATL. We originally had plans at some small quaint restaurants in ATL and then our group grew and grew so we ended up at Chop's but it was actually perfect for our big party of 14. We had a ball with our great friends who one (now 3 months later) couple the Browns are actually preggers WOOT! We played all over town. Here is a pic of me and the stud muffin hubs at the end of the night...impressive right? The rest are pics of random acts from our lives for a couple months.


I have a mild tulip obsession...Savvy photo bombed my pic of them! This may be the only time where a photo bomb made it even prettier!


Class project to decorate a shamrock. I like to be original, but the idea of using silk flowers was way cooler in my head. 


No words, My Gooser Mooser


Aunt Michelle came to read a book to Savvys class. She keeps it real rocking her golf glove...rock on sista!


My Cell Case...Kinda in love.



This sweet boy with his baby Panda from Meme and Baba



She painted this. For reals in her art class. Super impressed. 


Lots of sibling and dog cuteness...whew I take a lot of pics on my phone!


Until next week!

The Palmer Fam

No comments: