Wednesday, May 22, 2013

First Tball Practice and Outside fun

We had our first Tball practice this week, it's always cold for that first practice but by the time games start it's hot. Gotta love Spring!

This is E on a weekend morning Starbucks run!

Run savvy run! She had fun at her first practice. She hit really well!

We were the two Jenny coaches. It was a hilarious year while Jenny and I navigated a group of nutty 5 and 6 year olds. WHOA. We laughed our butts of. She's a teacher so she's way more equipped to deal with this herd. I had to keep myself from telling some of the other parents what I thought of their "wussy" parenting styles. I'm ready for better rule regulated play! The Cracker Jacks had a lot of fun getting ready for the season though!


The Bridges boy

Daddy is riding with the kids, how silly!

Playing on the playground, finally warm enough for a tshirt!


Goose sleeps in the weirdest ways

Crazy hat day at school, she wanted to wear her Chargers hat! Representin!

Another gorgeous sunset at the Palmer house

Until Next Week!

No comments: