Today my mom, Savannah, Easton and I had our FIRST outing! Whew...going out with 2 kids is a LOT different than going out with one 3 year old! We only had to make two stops but one was at the mall so you know how that goes...The day went really well! Savannah was sooo good and little Easton was a breeze! I'm in love with our stroller which navigated the two way better than I would have hoped. AND...as you can see below the Easter Bunny was at the mall! Savannah was sooo excited to see him and so was Easton as you can tell! I just love this pic of them. Our two kiddos for the first time with the Easter Bunny! Isn't this the cutest picture EVER??? Love it.
The Palmers



1 comment:
VERY cute picture! We took Naya to see Santa at 5 days old and Brian would not let him hold her!
Post a Comment