I took today off since baby Easton will be arriving tomorrow. Nana flew in last night for the birth and to stay with us for the next 3 weeks! I wanted to have a nice spa day for Savannah since its her last day being an only child...wow! We went to Pigtails and Crewcuts in Marietta where they specialize in kids cuts and manicures. She chose an airplane to sit in for her haircut and enjoyed it so much. She had been a little apprehensive about getting a hair cut since a "cut" in her mind meant something that hurt. So I figured a place like this that makes it fun would make her first haircut experience much more pleasant. It was so fun to watch her get her haircut and get her manicure. Tomorrow is wear purple day at school so she choose purple finger nail polish which was very appropriate. She looked sooo cute and behaved so well through the whole thing. We then went and enjoyed the gorgeous weather and ate at Macaroni Grill outside. Savannah while eating outside goes "mommy I love eating outside because its a beautiful day!"...I just love spending time with my girl and my mom!
The next time I post we'll have a new addition in our family! So excited to meet our new baby Easton tomorrow! I can't believe we'll be parents of 2 tomorrow! WOW! It's almost surreal. I'm so anxious for the time to come. I'm way less nervous then I was with Savannah...I guess I know exactly what to expect this time. So ready to meet our new little man!
Enjoy our pics of the week as a fam of 3 (plus 3 pups)!
Love,
The Palmer Fam soon to be a bigger Fam! EEEEEEEE!


No comments:
Post a Comment