Saturday, April 16, 2011

And then there were 4

Let's get this party started!

Hello World!

April 15th 2011 our sweet Baby Easton was born! He weighed 8lbs 1oz and was super long at 21inches! We got to the hospital around 8:30 and were quickly admitted to the pre-op room. I was much less nervous this time but was definetly anxious to meet the little man. After all my pre-op work we were moved into a recovery room where I'd wait for the Dr and get moved to the OR. They brought me into the OR and after I was all prepped and feeling nauseous in anticipation of the spinal they realized they didn't have my lab work back from the morning. So we paused and waited for them...5 min later they realized they LOST the bloodwork. Seriously. So we had to go back into the recovery room and they had to redraw my blood...and then wait for the results. They were great and upgraded us to a "plus" room at no charge which we were already planning on using. So that was an exciting bonus! Not long after we were back in the OR and they were ready to pull baby Easton out!

I couldn't hold back my tears of joy when they held him over the sheet.  I simply can't believe how handsome he is and how much he looks like his daddy. He has a good amount of hair on his head and blue eyes. He's been a breeze so far napping for 3-4 hour intervals in between feedings. Nursing great, and when he isn't snoozing or pooping, he's laying there content just checking out the world. I am so in love with this little boy. I didn't think I could love another person as much as I do Savannah (and her daddy of course) but from the second I laid eyes on my little prince I knew I could and I do. This sweet boy locks eyes with me and I'm in a daze. I could lay holding him all day. Enjoy our pics from Eastons first day in the world and him meeting his Big Sister!


and this is where I lost it...

and lost it some more
Getting cleaned up


Seeing him close up for the first time
Daddy, Easton, and the amazing Dr. Tidwell

My first sugar from Easton

Proud Papa

Proud Parents!

in L.O.V.E

He's on cloud 9
Mimi and Christi meeting Easton

Go Dawgs!

I'm a BIG sister

Aunt Christi
Meeting her new baby brother

He's a pro

chillin.


love her

And now we're a happy family of 4. So blessed!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I'm in tears! I love you all so very much!!

(is that one of B's little sleepers?!) I looooove seeing Easton in his clothes awwww!

taylorsays said...

i am in tears too!!! :) SO happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!