Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentines Cowgirl!

 Our gorgeous girl had cowgirl day at school today! She got all dressed up in her red cowboy boots and red bandanna and was so excited to go to school and see her friends all dressed up like her! I love this photo of the little cowgirl all smiley!
 I also wanted to show everyone Brookes handy work! She custom made this sign for Eastons room to match his bedding and his room just perfect! I am obsessed with it!! She's sooo talented!
 And Valentines Day was this week. We got Savannah her first pillow pet and some other fun goodies to celebrate the classic Hallmark holiday of LOVE! She knew the night before she was going to be getting a "surprise" in the morning so when she woke up she was so excited to see it! She covered her eyes until we had her ready to see it. Don't you just love the bed head?


No comments: