Saturday, February 12, 2011

Heart Full of Happiness

Today was a new day filled with NO sickness and lots of fun! We got up early and headed out to run a few errands. Savannah was all smiles today which was such a relief. We had Rocco's birthday party at noon at the local Jumperoo place called Kidz Play. She had a ball! Her buddy Lila from school was there and they were inseparable! The place was closing and we had to drag the girls out of there...it was a hit for sure! This afternoon we painted some pictures. I framed one of Savannahs that I was so impressed with! Its of a tree with a sun. She painted grass too but I couldn't get it all to fit. Moni got us the cool frame that holds her artwork. While Savannah napped today I finished an overdue project I'd been working on. Its a shadow box of things from when Savannah was born. It has a balloon in there that was given to us while we were in the hospital, her first outfits and hats, her birth announcements we mailed out, hospital bracelets, the newspaper announcement, and of course some of my favorite photos from her first days. I'm so happy to have that done. It only took me three years and the impending birth of #2 to get me motivated! We're so thankful to be healthy again and we were able to fully enjoy our weekend! Happy Saturday!

Love,
The Palmers
Eating her cupcake creations

MM strawberry flavor!

All iced and ready for school...oh wait maybe not.
The collage of Savannahs first days


Ready to go to Rocco's Birthday Party!


Her masterpiece. Can you see the tree and the sun?

No comments: