![]() |
| I have the best friends in the world! |
As I'd said in a previous post my best friend Moni threw me the most adorable shower while we were in San Diego. From the DELISH cupcakes that I didn't need to eat 3 of...to the hydrangeas (my fave), to the beautiful place! PERFECTION! All my amazing friends came out on a very rare but very dreary rainy day to have brunch and shower little Easton. The place was called Jordns and its right on the water. Despite the rain the view was still beautiful, and the company was perfect as always. My camera had recently taken a dive out of the car so Moni had all the photos. I got the disk in the mail today so I wanted to share the pics from the day. As you can see Savannahs favorite part was eating the cupcake, and playing with the plastic that wrapped around one of my gifts...of course! And isn't little Addison a doll? She has the most beautiful red hair like her momma and loves to scrunch up her face and smile at you. Thanks to all my amazing friends who always make us feel so special when we visit. You're always there to shower us with love! I love you all to pieces!
![]() |
| This plastic is the best toy everrr! |
![]() |
| Lovelies |
![]() |
| Me, Kristaan, Kyle, and Maryann |
![]() |
| Are these presents for me? |
![]() |
| OOOO Pacis! |
![]() |
| MMM CAKE |
![]() |
| Gorgeous Addie |
![]() |
| Make my butt big but I don't care because they were amazing cupcakes :) |
![]() |
| My love |
![]() |
| Hill, KK, Kendall |















No comments:
Post a Comment