Last weekend we attended Jack Dean's 2nd Birthday party! As you can see it was a Cowboy/Cowgirl party complete with Hayride, Petting zoo, and Pony Rides! We had a blast petting all the sweet animals and loved seeing Jack enjoy his party! I think her favorite part was the baby chickens...or maybe the ice cream? It was a toss up!
This past Friday (our 4 year Anniversary!!) we went to the first home Calhoun Yellow Jacket Football game! Adam and JT played great and we killed them 42-0! They passed out the Football programs for this year and the Palmer kids have a great ad in it! I took a picture of that below. Aren't they precious??
This has been such a beautiful autumn weekend! We've had crisp fall air in the mornings and beautiful breezes in the afternoon. I've wanted to spend every moment outside! So I did just that...I moved her high chair outside so we could enjoy the sunshine while we ate our lunch! I think she liked it! Boss did too!
Hope you've all had a great long Labor day weekend!!
Love,
The Palmer Fam


1 comment:
love those little red booots :)
Post a Comment