Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-CHANGES!!!

Savannah started Preschool last Wednesday the 1st of September. I was so excited for her to experience playing with friends in her new classroom! She's going to Anne Jones Memorial Preschool at the First Baptist church downtown. We had an orientation the week before and I had such a great feeling about the teachers and the school! Each month there is a shape, color, proverb, and theme! This month the shape is a circle, color is Yellow, Proverb has something to do with "God Made Me" (mom's still learning here...), and theme is "On the Farm". How cute is that? We got a little calendar that shows what's going on each day. Last Wednesday they all wore yellow, next week is "dress like a farmer" day...catch my drift? I just love it! I've already signed up to help with the Halloween party and Valentines day party!! I totally remember my preschool days...I loved it! I snapped a gazillion pictures as we were getting in the car headed to her very first day of Preschool. She found a leaf on the sidewalk on the way to the car, she got quite distracted by it as you can see. I snapped some pics as we hugged her goodbye and couldn't resist snapping some as she got acquainted with her new classmates. Isn't her classroom cute? She sits at the little table to the right. When we were getting ready to leave we were telling her goodbye and she goes "where are you going?" and we told her we had to go to work, but we'd be back at lunch time. She said "ok bye!" and walked away. No separation anxiety from this little girl. In fact on Wednesday she went into class and there was a little girl crying because her mom had just left. Savannah went over, sat down next to her, grabbed her hand and told her "it's going to be ok!" Isn't that sweet? My little girl has such a big heart. I love her to pieces! So lots of changes going on with this little girl. She just loves school, Kindermusik, and dance. We love watching her grow and experience new things every day. She's just a joy to be around!



Oh and another big change in the Palmer house!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Savannah is going to be a 
BIG SISTER!
BABY #2 DUE April 25th!

That's the head on the right, legs up on the left...isn't the bean cute??? Heartbeat was pumping strong at 137!
Love,
The Palmers

2 comments:

Kendall said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kendall said...

congrats Palmer Fam!!!! (my last comment submitted before I was finished!) I can't believe it!! Well, yes I can! Wow!!!!!!! So, So, happy for you guys :)