Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lake Living!











Uncle Tom and Aunt Michelle took us all out on their boat today! WOW did Savannah love it! The weather was H-O-T like 100 degrees today, probably 90% humidity and the lake water was super warm! Savannah hoped right on the boat (in her new Lightining McQueen lifejacket) and was ready to hit the water! We found a good cove and we all dove in for some refreshing lake wading. She loved it! She's never been in a lifejacket before so I was wondering how she'd like the automatic flotation. She still did the whole float on the back thing which was cute and was loving that she could spin in circles so easily! After about 10 min in the water I kept feeling this brushing on my legs which I attributed to the straps that were hanging off my lifejacket. THEN Shannon says "man those fish are nibbling"...I think I walked on water like a holy person back to the boat and let me say my toe didnt dip in the rest of the day. Apparently CERTAIN coves (i.e. the one we were in have nibbling little brim type fish AKA PARANAS!) Ok so I know I was exaggerating but I don't like fish nibbling on me, teeth or no teeth. It didn't bother Savannah and she stayed in the water for over 4 hrs! She rode on the tube with daddy, taunting "Go Faster Shell (Michelle)!!!" and wanted to bounce over all the wakes. I loved watching her hair blow in the wind! She was a trooper! After her swim she said "mommy I'm sleepy I need to go night night" right there on the boat...lol. She was so tired she passed out before we hit the main road. What a great day with the fam! I took a pic of how tired she was after her bath tonight, I'm pretty sure she could have fallen asleep right then. Much Love!

The Palmers,
XOXO

No comments: