We had another great weekend in Augusta with the Willis
fam! I played two matches of tennis and Savannah and Brody got to play! I was an idiot and forgot my tennis shoes so I had to play my first match in my running shoes. I run in Nike Shocks so if you've seen these you know they have an odd heel to them. I rolled my ankle in the beginning of the second set and then took a serious spill a few minutes after that. I'm not very graceful so falling isn't uncommon but I really messed up my ankle. Anyway $100 dollars later I had new tennis shoes and took a few ibuprofen. I was able to play my next match and pull out a win. It was a fun time,
eventhough my team didn't win.
I think Savannah misses Brody now that she's home, they kept each other very entertained. They play so well together! I think they pick up things from
each other each time. Last week it was "uh oh". She says "uh oh" all the time now. She definitely got that from Brody. We hope Brody doesn't pick up the "oh shit" we hear her say all the time. We know
that's not was she means (well we hope) but she does say it at the most opportune times! Brooke got a huge kick out of it!
Here are some cute pics of the babies at the park before the down pour came and made everyone sprint to the car.

I love Brody's wagon!

Peek a Boo! I see you!

Daddy getting Savannah buckled in safely.

Say
CHEESERS!

This is how they roll..
Until next week!
Love,
Then Palmers
No comments:
Post a Comment