I know, you've probably wondered where we've been! It's been a CRAZY 3 weeks. I went to Cali for my bestie friend Kendall's bachelorette. We had a blast laying by the pool and doing other things I wont really talk about on Savannahs baby blog! I came back here for a week to crazy sales meetings and a very long to do list. Then the family and I headed west again for Kendalls wedding! It was amazing! The wedding was gorgeous but not as gorgeous as the bride! I'm so happy for Kendall and Kevin! They are the most precious couple ever! Love you guys! We left Savannah with her Meme and Baba while we were at the wedding and they loved it. She was an angel as always, and it was great for them to bond with her one on one. When we got back we were able to take Savannah to their club to swim and play in the water. She is such a water bug! That girl would splish and splash all day long. We took a ton of pictures as always. I've included a few from home with her splashing on her water table or on her splash mat. Its been a great few weeks but we're glad to be home with nothing to do this weekend! Enjoy the pics!
Love, The Palmers

The Bachelorette Ladies

Playing in the Yard on her splash mat!

Cheese mommy!

She has NO fear of water. Can you tell?

Loving the water tunnel!

Swimming with Daddy

Wee!

Me and the soon to be Momma Marissa!

Savannah and Marley cuddling as always

Playing outside while Mommy and Daddy planted flowers

The dogs are never far behind

Playing on her water table!

Sitting on the porch in her rocker

I'm in the splash zone!

Savannah and her Baba
No comments:
Post a Comment