Hello all! We had such a fun weekend in Augusta celebrating Brody Bears First Birthday! The party of course (Brooke is beyond amazing when it comes to party planning, HELLO my wedding!) complete with a handmade cardboard bear house, to honey mustard pasta salad (get it honey and bears?), handmade bear pinwheels, to teddy grahams, a gigantic parachute, sidewalk chaulk...now I know why Savannah was exhausted! It was so much fun she promptly took a 3 hour nap and tonight I had to put her to bed an hour early. She was trying to play with her toys laying down or resting her head on her arms. She just couldnt stay awake anymore! Savannah and Brody really bonded this time and it was SO cute. I think Savannah might have a tiny crush on Brody. And who wouldnt he's the cutest little thing ever!! The evidence is in the last picture. She just couldnt stop kissing him...over and over. Brody wasn't sure what to do (she was being pretty pushy about it!), but they finally locked lips and we were cracking up! Such a great time. AND we're going back next weekend! I have a state tennis tournament and Brooke and Adam were gracious enough to let us stay with them again! I'm so excited! I also posted a picture of Savannahs new growth poster that my mom got Savannah. We made her first note on the chart! She's getting SO big! Love to all! Enjoy the pics... Don't forget you can click on the photos to enlarge them! XOXO

I'm having the best birthday ever!

I love this party too!

Going through the window head first.

Sidewalk chaulk is amazingly fun!

Time for my cupcake!!

Take the parachute up!

Who's taller me or you?

Ball fun!

PARACHUTES ARE AMAZING!

Hmm...where to go?

I love these Toddler Tunes, I'm bustin' a move!

In the tunnel in the bear house

My baby love...

I'm So tall! 31 inches

What's out there buddy?

In love...
No comments:
Post a Comment