Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Suck my TOES!

Ok...so this might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. Savannah not only found her feet, she sucks on her toes! I'm pretty convinced she thinks there is a paci attached to her body. She full on sucks on her toes...I love it. Here are some vids and pics so you can see my lil booger suck on her feeters! Oh and her diaper rash isn't nearly as bad as it appears in the video.


I'm Starting to like this tummy stuff

Smiling pretty

I can get the toy

It's not that far

MMM blue fabric my fave!


Found my foot!

Can I get it in my mouth?

YES!

MMMMM tastes like chicken!

AHHHHHHHHHH! I love to scream!

This video is me sneaking up on Savannah to catch her with her feet in her mouth...



This is of Savannah in the bath, she's starting to splash around and really have fun! She loves to play with her bath toys...err well her toes.


This is us after the bath, her jibber jabber is so presh!

No comments: