Funny Face!
Flower Paci
Savannah in her Bath Robe
Mommy caught my smile!
Cute outfit from Kyle! Love butt!
Savannah in her carrier!
Smiling at Stacy!
Flower Field Pic
Savannah has had enough!
Hey Pretty Girl!Last Tuesday I learned that Stacy was coming to visit us on Thursday! It was very exciting news, as Savannah has been hearing about her Aunt Stacy for quite some time now. It was a FABULOUS visit, Stace was able to spoil and love all over her. She came bearing tons of gifts (clothes of course, what every girl needs) and Savannah managed to wear most of them during her visit. We took several tours around Calhoun, and mostly spent time chatting and sitting on the front and back porches of my house. We caught up and laughed like old times. We also made out way out to the flower fields in Sugar Valley where we took some cute pics until Savannah had enough and started to cry her little head off. She totally had a meltdown so I thought it was funny...Ha!
Stacy also taught me the 100 uses of Vinegar in your house...do you know them? Oh my goodness what great info. I have used it all over the house and I'm soooo happy. Who knew? Stacy you'd be happy to know I bought a HUGE 5 gallon thing of it and I've since washed my floors, walls, done more laundry...and who knows what else.
The rest of the week Savannah and I spent catching up on errands and dodging some really sketchy "TORNADIC" (yes this is a word the weather people use it) weather. The weather is the one thing I hate about the south. It scared the (BLANK) out of me! I spent several hours in the middle of our house with Savannah in her carrier and the dogs on leashes trying to decide if I should retreat to the basement which has mice at the moment so I REALLY didn't want to go down there...eww miceville.
My mom and Ed come in today...actually they are here now on their way to the Houn. They are staying through the weekend and leave Monday when my dad and Michelle arrive. Welcome to Hotel Palmer (pronounced PALM-AIR with a french accent). We are so happy to have all the visitors, Savannah wont know what to do with herself and all the attention she's about to get!
I'm off to a tennis match! Enjoy the pics of the week!
Love, The Palmer Fam


No comments:
Post a Comment