Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Kevin and Marissa's Wedding-Huntington Beach






We had a wonderful time in So Cal for Kevin and Marissa's wedding! It was a whirlwind weekend as usual but it was great to see everyone. We flew into LA and stayed with my aunt Gina and Terry (I got my Jack in the Box fix YUM!), we had brunch with Vanessa, Jason, and little Maya. And then we met my mom, Ed, Daniel, and Micheal for lunch in Manhattan Beach. I was able to spend some time with my Grandma, and squeeze in a prenatal massage (which was heavenly!) We really had a great time! My sister and her hubby Gabe came to the wedding which was great!Here are some fun pics from the wedding.
This pic is of my cousin Vanessa, Me, my sister Stacy and my sister Christina.
This pic is my dad, Stacy, me and Kevin

I had to post this picture. Its of my cousin Andy teaching my nephew Hunter how to do the worm on the dance floor. Priceless!Oh P.S. we are going for our gender appt this Thursday! YAY!

No comments: